Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
At least another shareholder of some magnitude would be a buffer on FM making stupid/dumb statements. all power corrupt but absolute power corrupts absolutely as the saying goes.

Indeed everyone needs checks and balances despite how powerful they may be.

I think this might be the best move, if and it's a big if the Russia thing goes away and the FFP thing dies a death then I would much rather be under an owner like Moshiri than say a hedge fund. They could still have input to make sure the extras aren't squandered because they want to see their % grow too.

It seemed Kenwright and Moshiri both have too much power currently and that just made it worse as they flip flopped from one extreme to the other without other big voices to stamp their feet and overrule that direction of travel.

I worry that when kenwright goes the only "buffer" we have between the club and Moshiri is gone.

Kenwright might well be hated. But he's the one who stops Moshiri hiring bielsa and lobbies for Dyche instead. That's what kept us up.
Alternatively, Bill acting as a buffer/duffer was a major factor in us being such a horrendous position in the first place. That's not to say I've got any confidence in Moshri, because he's an absolute mess too, mind.

What has Mr Moshiri's investment of £500m given us...

+ Optimism
+ Carlo Ancelotti
+ Bramley Moor Dock Asset

- an FFP investigation
- sales of valuable players
- purchase of mediocre players
- flirting with relegation 2021/2022
- flirting with relegation 2022/2023
- Carlo Ancelotti!
- Bramley Moor Debt

To me, Farhad has been the root cause of our problems. He's a billionaire. How could it be that his reign, so far, has been so disasterous?

+ Optimism
+ Carlo Ancelotti

- an FFP investigation
- Carlo Ancelotti!
- Bramley Moor Debt

To me, Farhad has been the root cause of our problems. He's a billionaire. How could it be that his reign, so far, has been so disasterous?
He's a billionaire in so much as he was given the entirety of his wealth by someone else. He didn't generate any money.

+ Optimism
+ Carlo Ancelotti

- an FFP investigation
- Carlo Ancelotti!
- Bramley Moor Debt

It’s been a complete disaster with him stadium or not, the stadium just sprinkles a smidge of glitter on a huge turd and thinks could still get much worse.

+ Optimism
+ Carlo Ancelotti

- an FFP investigation
- Carlo Ancelotti!
- Bramley Moor Debt

An none of them negatives will improve certainly in the short to medium term.

Disastrous is a good word to describe his rein!