Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Can you not wait to see how you 2 chuckle heads spin us having the worlds best manager in the dugout.

We are getting Guardiola?

I'd be over the moon with Ancelotti.

As Davek correctly says though, i expect very little from the Iranian and his Dutch stooge.

We've only been linked with him for about 12 hours and already we've messed it up so much we are issuing statements while fans are out celebrating.

Firstly let me say to have Ancelotti in the frame potentially is great.

Secondly Dunc has been superb. (Be difficult to let him go if results continue)

However

So much for "moshiri wouldn't sack silva unless he had someone else lined up"

Once again, it's abundantly clear Moshiri fired silva and didn't have a clue what to do next.
Well maybe he had another manager ready to go, but then decided he no longer wanted Moyes

When Moshiri confirms that Usmanov and Ancelotti are on board, will he finally get some love from the doubters?

Yes, I'll wave him off with a white hanky as he sails down the Mersey and back to Iran.

"Finally get some love" though. I mean, he's been here three years and we've never been worse. He's not a new owner any more. The honeymoon period ended in 2017.

Yes, I'll wave him off with a white hanky as he sails down the Mersey and back to Iran.

"Finally get some love" though. I mean, he's been here three years and we've never been worse. He's not a new owner any more. The honeymoon period ended in 2017.

He spent hundreds of millions and trusted a few people to deliver. They failed, it happens.

It was on his watch of course, but in a couple of years when we have a new stadium, Carlo as manager, and champions league football, you’ll probably be avoiding this thread.

He spent hundreds of millions and trusted a few people to deliver. They failed, it happens.

It was on his watch of course, but in a couple of years when we have a new stadium, Carlo as manager, and champions league football, you’ll probably be avoiding this thread.

A couple of years? They haven't even been granted planning permission for the stadium yet.

If that's the case I will avoid the thread cos I'll be out enjoying the ride.

However you've set a deadline for the 2021/22 season for all that to be happening. Let's hope so.

A couple of years? They haven't even been granted planning permission for the stadium yet.

If that's the case I will avoid the thread cos I'll be out enjoying the ride.

However you've set a deadline for the 2021/22 season for all that to be happening. Let's hope so.

Indeed, all of those things will happen in the next two seasons. Stubbs’ aunt whatsapped me about it earlier.