Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters

I refute that slander totally.

You haven’t a clue about me and what I believe in, you don’t know what I do for work you don’t know anything.

I wouldn’t come on here and call you racist if you didn’t like a black footballer who played for us so I would appreciate it if you didn’t make such outrageous claims about me.

Are you a pimp?

Here almost 4 and a half years, only gone through the 8 managers in that time.

Assume your including the two Unswoeth stints and Ferguson’s as interim to make it sound like
More.

Martinez (not his appointment)
Koeman
Gravy tits (always a stop gap)
Silva
Now CA.

I feel her role is overstated, we have departmentalised most of the executive roles in the club, so I personally feel she has very little input regarding certain things.

I wonder if that model is counter productive or allows for them to take more direct responsibility.

There is no denying she did excellent work with ETIC

Why?

Its the perfect deal for a club that sells no shirts.
The company's customer service is a joke. They can't even track their packages and it's 2020.

Who even knows how much they're paying us now. It was a measly 3 million a season under the original agreement and it didn't sound like we got much more for the renewal because they didn't announce any figures.

We took that deal on because Wyness made massive losses running the merchandising in house and we have had over ten years to get our act together on that front but neither Elstone nor DBB appear to have had the appetite for it.

Sasha is responsible for that renewal but she's signed off on it.