Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters

The only criticism I have of Moshiri, and its not really his fault, is that its 10 years too late.

I am 100% convinced of him re Stadium, players, all that. But the sands have shifted, and it will be a herculian effort to get us back at the top table.

But. We are a billion times more likely to do that with him holding the reigns.

Gonna be fun

The only criticism I have of Moshiri, and its not really his fault, is that its 10 years too late.

I am 100% convinced of him re Stadium, players, all that. But the sands have shifted, and it will be a herculian effort to get us back at the top table.

Gonna be fun
If he has other new investors which are also billionaires - if he does do that - we will catch up quicker and easier mate

Gonna be fun

Would've been able to blow people out of the water with transfers 10 years ago, so it is disappointing that now it just lets us compete. But still, the old adage better late than never comes to mind.

Can you name any comparisons between the 2
We will see in this coming January window , we need 9-10 players , so ideally he needs 5 in this coming window and more in the summer . As for comparisons Knight
No. Moshiri cannot do keepy uppies on the pitch and Knighton was a fraud...Moshiri isn't a fraud. Embrace him as he has put the Club in better standing already rather than imply differently. Still can't get my head around the fact that anything positive or better gets frowned upon and conspiracies become 10 a penny.
yeah your right ,
I think you need to google Michael Knighton a bit more mate, and stop worrying. There's literally no comparison.
not worrying mate , I've watched Everton for 40 years plus , so many false dawns and worthless promises. We'll see in January.

We will see in this coming January window , we need 9-10 players , so ideally he needs 5 in this coming window and more in the summer . As for comparisons Knight

So what are the comparisons then??

Its OK saying we need these players, but 1) the club has to be willing to sell and 2) the player needs to want to come here. Otherwise you're just buying for the sake of buying.