Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
He’s a mixed bag really, he’s put a lot of money into the club, but then he’s sold a lot of good players, made some poor decisions, while the club has been in annual chaos under his regime.

His commitment I don’t question, it’s his decision making and competency in running a football club he’s been poor at, it’s been chaotic.

But then people wanted Anything But Kenwright, I think the slogan was.

He’s a mixed bag really, he’s put a lot of money into the club, but then he’s sold a lot of good players, made some poor decisions, while the club has been in annual chaos under his regime.

His commitment I don’t question, it’s his decision making and competency in running a football club he’s been poor at, it’s been chaotic.

Name one player that we sold that said they would love to stay at Everton but unfortunately they were shown the door? Except Rooney of course but I don't think many would be that fussed about.

We would have kept Lukaku, Stones and Barkley but they wanted to go. C'est la vie.

Not a popular opinion I know on here but I still think we'd be top 6 right now if we stayed with Roberto and given him the funds over the last few years......

Ahhh yes the Kenwright years when the banks nearly pulled the plug