Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
What is going on ? No other club acts like this, Watford sacked 2 managers, spurs straight away even arsenal

Just because it's not been announced doesn't mean it hasn't happened. And of course there's the chance he hasn't been sacked. Who knows?

Maybe the announcements on hold as the media team are working on the best way to reveal the sacking of Silva and the announcement of new majority shareholders Bill Gates and Bernard Arnault.

Just because it's not been announced doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

And of course there's the chance he hasn't been sacked. Who knows?
you'd think there would be no reason to withhold it for this length of time, had it already happened.

the afternoon/evening meeting is just Moshiri trying to buy more time to keep his boy in charge for Saturday.

you'd think there would be no reason to withhold it for this length of time, had it already happened.

the afternoon/evening meeting is just Moshiri trying to buy more time to keep his boy in charge for Saturday.

Moshiri might want to do it face to face, meet the players, look at who else leaves or stays, set-up interim arrangements, put together a financial settlement with Silva's agent or even just give Silva time to get away somewhere away from the media scrum.

The announcement in and of itself is of little importance if there is one to be made. What time was Poch announced by Spurs? I don't think there's a designated time for these things.

Surely it makes sense for us to get the next manager lined up before we pull the trigger.

That makes perfect sense.

On the other hand it makes no sense at all keeping Silva in place irrespective of a replacement being lined up or not.

We ain’t winning any more games under him so even getting Jimmy the Kitman to pick team on Saturday gives us a better chance.

That makes perfect sense.

On the other hand it makes no sense at all keeping Silva in place irrespective of a replacement being lined up or not.

We ain’t winning any more games under him so even getting Jimmy the Kitman to pick team on Saturday gives us a better chance.
Should have gone after the Norwich game mate. Even I felt enough was enough then, and I tend to back manager's to the hilt.

The fact he's left Silva hanging and taking punishment beatings in the last 2 games confirms for me what a scumbag he is.

Should have gone after the Norwich game mate. Even I felt enough was enough then, and I tend to back manager's to the hilt.

The fact he's left Silva hanging and taking punishment beatings in the last 2 games confirms for me what a scumbag he is.

Punishment beatings.

lol lol lol

For 3m a year I would take actual weekly beatings.