Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
My nan could of paid off the debt with that tv money anyway it's not paid off fully.

The only progress I have seen is him having a meeting with Joe.

Peel isn't even at the table yet, from what I have seen.

The new weeler dealer DOF proceeded over the selling of Stones and will see the selling of Lukaku next season.
He has come in to buy cheap and sell big like we always have done.

Evidence or just sounding off

Peel allow anyone to rock up on their property do they ?
Your Nan can buy into the club and pay off the debt and sign 4 players over the summer ?
That the same TV money that we pay off Martinez and sign up Koeman ?
and have a little bit left over to tart up Goodison ?

BTW when did you have access to the accounts to know if he lied about paying off the Debt ?
Lukaku was supposed to leave last summer according to some on this site how did that work out...if you mentioned Stones well he wanted to leave.

Evidence or just sounding off

Peel allow anyone to rock up on their property do they ?
Your Nan can buy into the club and pay off the debt and sign 4 players over the summer ?
That the same TV money that we pay off Martinez and sign up Koeman ?
and have a little bit left over to tart up Goodison ?

BTW when did you have access to the accounts to know if he lied about paying off the Debt ?
Lukaku was supposed to leave last summer according to some on this site how did that work out...if you mentioned Stones well he wanted to leave.

Companies house and other public records are my source.

Lukaku was told he's not leaving and his quote was 'hopefully I can go thew the backdoor when I do go'

That implies he has been told he can go in summer

Imo best case is he goes for big money flops and comes back in two years, same with stones when pep goes as we will still be 5-th -8th probably.

Lukaku was told he's not leaving and his quote was 'hopefully I can go thew the backdoor when I do go'

Imo best case is he goes for big money flops and comes back in two years, same with stones when pep goes as we will still be 5-th -8th probably.

Hahahaha, give me a link to Lukaku mentioning the backdoor please.

You are 1 boring flute.

Nevermind.

“It was important to me that I remained calm and that's what I did. I did not go into conflict. I said to myself, 'I do my best and who knows what happens in the future'.

“I try to remain calm and treat my club with respect. Hopefully they can treat me also with respect and I can leave through the main gate,” Lukaku continued, echoing a similar sentiment he had expressed to the Belgian press a few months ago.

No they aren't.

I give him a chance in summer. Problem is he didn't invest. Now that could be due to a few reasons but I suspect the is no money and I can only use our neg net spend as evidence. If I am wrong it would be great but the price of Depay and Morgan S from Dear united, is adding up to the price Barkley would cost Sprus.

Sames like same old same old.
And yet you said this last night
Thank you, I will probably be most active in The Ale house as too me this is a transition season and as long as we show progress I am happy.
So by the the way you've been rambling on your soap box since
I think your on the wind up sunshine

Moshiri apparently takes over, but Kenwright still in charge and Elstone promoted. Top takeover that isn't it?
Mosh is having a passive affect in my eyes while them clowns are at the club, can only blame summer on them two.