Fans with smoke bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
As many on this thread have mentioned, the smoke bomb situation in this country is absolutely minimal compared to other countries around Europe playing in UEFA competition.

If there was a genuine issue - then wouldn't UEFA sanction clubs in the CL and Europa League in the same way they do to those whose fans chant racist bile?

That said - I think it's something that will vanish quicker than it arrived.

And - is a bit of Blue smoke not far better than a Penalty Area littered with Bottles as was the case many years ago vs Man Utd?

As many on this thread have mentioned, the smoke bomb situation in this country is absolutely minimal compared to other countries around Europe playing in UEFA competition.

If there was a genuine issue - then wouldn't UEFA sanction clubs in the CL and Europa League in the same way they do to those whose fans chant racist bile?

That said - I think it's something that will vanish quicker than it arrived.

not till weve bingoed a few more linesman on the bonce

When people try to create European Ultra atmosphere/culture over here its ****ing embarrassing I've seen a few now try and do it and you just have to laugh.

Yes, it hit him between the shoulder blades. Fortunately it didn't appear to harm him.

Flares & smoke bombs at the match has become a recent craze & a stupid one at that. I hope this incident sees a clamp down on it & it fades away.

The sit down and shut up brigade (n)

Already fans can't sing politically incorrect songs, can't swear, can't drink or smoke, banners are vetted, you can't stand up, what next? No farting or celebrating when we score? People need to get a grip, the atmosphere at grounds in the UK has become abysmal and is only getting worse. Smoke bombs and flares are different things, no reason why the latter can't be used

Last edited:
Already fans can't sing politically incorrect songs

With recent events in the past two years, I think its best it stays like that.

can't swear

Nonsense.

can't drink or smoke

When ****s of supporters can learn not to get in drunken punch ups then it'll be relaxed and regards to smoking, I only have to mention the Valley Parade fire in '85 to you.

banners are vetted

Depends on what they contain, save the protests before and after the game, not when your team need you the most.

you can't stand up

Standing in seated areas is ****ing dangerous, I've seen people do it at Anfield during derbies and a few nearly fell because there was nout to protect them which leads me nicely on to your next point.

what next? No farting or celebrating when we score? People need to get a grip, the atmosphere at grounds in the UK has become abysmal and is only getting worse. Smoke bombs and flares are different things, no reason why the latter can't be used

Boff and celebrate all you like. You should have been round in the 80s mate, the police treated you like **** and put you in cages in general they looked at you as if you were the lowest form of scum on earth, we all know how that ended, but clubs are now going to build safe standing, i.e like Germany so you may get something, as for smoke bombs and flares, smoke bombs are annoying for other supporters wanting to watch the game, and flares are just dangerous in general see my point about smoking.

I agree with the above post - I'm not one of the boring parade, but I just don't like smoke bombs OR flares (trousers or otherwise).

They should put glass smoke pods behind each goal (something like 'The Cube') so that people can safely throw their smoke bombs and the smoke can be contained in the pod, only supporters with proper training and certification will be allowed to throw them when they stadium announcer gives the word.

BX6T-q8IEAA-qB6.jpg
#NoPyroNoParty #TopOfTheLeague

Radio City 96.7 ‏@RadioCity967 6h

NEWS: Police dogs will be out on patrol at Goodison Park tomorrow to sniff out fans taking in flares.

With recent events in the past two years, I think its best it stays like that.

Nonsense.

When ****s of supporters can learn not to get in drunken punch ups then it'll be relaxed and regards to smoking, I only have to mention the Valley Parade fire in '85 to you.

Depends on what they contain, save the protests before and after the game, not when your team need you the most.

Standing in seated areas is ****ing dangerous, I've seen people do it at Anfield during derbies and a few nearly fell because there was nout to protect them which leads me nicely on to your next point.

Boff and celebrate all you like. You should have been round in the 80s mate, the police treated you like **** and put you in cages in general they looked at you as if you were the lowest form of scum on earth, we all know how that ended, but clubs are now going to build safe standing, i.e like Germany so you may get something, as for smoke bombs and flares, smoke bombs are annoying for other supporters wanting to watch the game, and flares are just dangerous in general see my point about smoking.

Cor, you must be a right barrel of laughs at the match.

Mr health and safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.