Please login to remove this advert.

Fans' Message: New Online Ticketing System

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by GrandOldTeam, Oct 10, 2017.

1. GrandOldTeam

GrandOldTeam Moderator Staff Member

Short term pain, for long-term gain.

Or something.

Abraders and Philw like this.
  2. Brendan Janus

Brendan Janus Worst WUM ever ?

Christ !! They are still counting on an abacus !!

3. 4737carlin

4737carlin Player Valuation: £70m

Who really cares so much about where you sit at an away game? Thats for theater goers, besides not many away grounds have obstructed views these days anyway. If this system is the reason for constantly losing away tickets and insisting they post them all giving themselves extra work, its a lame one

Roger Milla likes this.
  4. 4737carlin

O and another thing, these E-Tickets, awful, im all for saving paper but ive still got the ticket stub from every game ive been to, over 30 years, i like the stubs, big part of my life, having digital tickets isn't the same

Yorkie, Abraders, Roger Milla and 2 others like this.
  5. GrandOldTeam

GrandOldTeam Moderator Staff Member

Some would say you are a strange hoarder mate.

Not me.

Some.

Abraders, Philw, Azza and 1 other person like this.
  6. To be honest, as far as I'm concerned, that's pretty much the only thing in the new system that's better at the moment.
    Gone now are the days when I'd get a ticket so close to the pitch that seeing what was going on at the other end was a matter of guesswork.

I am a bit of an oddball though, so it's likely just me that wants to pick a seat about half way up.

7. 4737carlin

Yeah can see what you mean, in the past ive just said give me something as far back as you can haha the last lad I spoke to in the Park End Box office told me this was one of the things causing them problems, in-putting the date, saying that he looked inconvenienced anyway having to turn his Ipod off for a few minutes to deal with me anyway

8. EFC78

EFC78 Player Valuation: £10m

I think the away seating plan is a good thing. Not too bothered about selecting a specific row but it has been annoying in the past to be given an awful view because of the order they sell the allocation.

My experience is that they are starting to get their act together but for a good month the ticket office turned shambolic and I think their attitude towards a lot of it was dismissive and a bit arrogant. In the past I think they've been excellent but this season it's not been acceptable at all. The automated response about replying within 14 days being one of many pathetic changes lol.

Abraders and mightymoyes like this.
  9. Azza

Azza Player Valuation: £70m

So you get to see how good the paint job on the post is in front of you before you take your seat.

Love it!

10. Philw

Philw Player Valuation: £50m

Seems good to me. Not that I get to go/use it much! :eek:

11. 4737carlin

Yeah that 14 days thing is stupid, thing is they must be inundated with calls/emails but they are making things hard for the fans and harder for themselves, its all a bit of a farce, only positive is I guess its something to take our minds of the state of the playing side