Fan in DC - tweeted by Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadaToffee

Player Valuation: £10m
We were at the meet & greet in DC last night. Ossie, Seamus and Phil Neville were there. A local Everton fan lined up with the rest of us to get autographs and pics with the players. Then Phil noticed that Omar was wearing a Coleman shirt - so he whips out his phone, snaps a pic of him and tweets - saying (with a wicked grin), "We've finally found a person with a Coleman shirt".

Well, it was funny at the time.

http://yfrog.com/kfbatuvj

I wore my Coleman shirt second row behind bench in Philly. Phil needs to get his eyes checked (or I needed to turn around).

Didn't see you. Saw a lot of kids wearing the pink kit, though. What was up with that?

I was in front of all those little ones. Looked like a local youth club, pink shirt with iron on numbers.

pink.jpg

Could that be Neville pointing?

nev.jpg

I saw Bily and Ossie at the Air & Space Musuem in DC today, good to see the boys getting some R&R and out of the heat. At the DC game last night, I saw very few of the pink jerseys, mostly blue, more than a few from the 90's and the NEC logo on them. After what I saw from the game last night (hopefully not a good inidicator), would be lucky to get 15 mln for Rodwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.