Fair Play table

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could qualify for the CL by winning the Europa league.
We were only 3 great players and a clued up manager short this year.
We have to keep having a go.
I remember the 70s when we kept losing in semi- finals. I never thought we'd ever win anything then either.

This is true but you make the key point, "clued up manager short", this is spot on, maybe if we didn't have Roberto things might be different. But while we have we need to be realistic. Nice guy that he is, Everton playing in Europe next season, with him i know would be another season like this one.
Who knows, maybe next season he might turn it around, and the following season have a much better understanding and squad, but for now not being in Europe via the fair play is by far the best thing that could of happened.

West Ham have already played;

Lusitanos of Andorra home and away - Tomkins (and Mazetti of Lusitanos) sent off
Birkirkara of Malta home and away - Sakho sent off
And tonight Astra Giurgiu of Romania at home - Collins and manager Slaven Bilic sent off

So much for fair play, it seems.

And, if they get through this round, there's still the Play-off Round before they reach the Group Stage.

Lusitanos of Andorra home and away - Tomkins (and Mazetti of Lusitanos) sent off
And tonight Astra Giurgiu of Romania at home - Collins and manager Slaven Bilic sent off

And, if they get through this round, there's still the Play-off Round before they reach the Group Stage.

Theyll get relegated if they reach the group stage and beyond

Some great awaydays though. Bet they have lovely tans too.

West Ham play their away game tonight against Astra Giurgiu of Romania.

They drew the home leg 2-2 - but none of the starting 11 have travelled.

West Ham start the season away to Arsenal on Sunday. It could have been us.

Southampton also play tonight - at Arnhem - and at Newcastle on Sunday.

A west Ham fan said he would like to keep hope in Europa League so put the best team out And play the Same squad as Arsenal because he thinks there gonna get beat.

Call me silly, but I'd rather be playingVitesse and having a stop in Amsterdam on the way home, than just preparing for a trip to Goodson on Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.