Fair Play table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. the last thing we need is a season starting in 5 or 6 weeks time. Much as I enjoyed the EL this season, we earned it. This season we didnt, so getting in via the fair play table is tripe imo.

Great news for Everton football club. Really cant have another season like this, so glad we have avoided that, well done to any players who made it not possible.

Don't give a toss if it's via the fair play league and not bothered if the league games are Sunday instead of Saturday. It's Everton in Europe, I don't understand how anyone could not want that. Players want European footy too which means it'll now possibly be harder to attract certain targets.

The Europa didn't wreck our season either, our worst spell was the break between group and knockout and we've just lost 3 of the last 4.

I've never heard one decent argument to justify if the reason for our poor league form was due to the Europa league, why on the other didn't the amount of league and domestic cup games we play have a negative effect on our Europa League form? We were beating the likes of Wolfsburg but loosing to Hull and Sunderland?

West Ham might pull out, no manager in place. Focus its efforts on being ready for the premier league and to ensure they start the 2016/17 season in the Olympic stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.