Fair Play League 2013/14 final table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly there's more than enough scum out there that has never been punished for their wrongdoings.

rolf-harris-thumbs-up.jpg

The way I read it Cardiff finish with the best record as they had the lowest points.
Who knows who's right all I care is we made it into the Europa League and didn't need the help of the Fair Play League and a play off to get there!!!

Apart from R/Y, the rest is purely subjective and allows the powers that be to help their mates......

Apart from R/Y, the rest is purely subjective and allows the powers that be to help their mates......

The way I read it Cardiff finish with the best record as they had the lowest points.
Who knows who's right all I care is we made it into the Europa League and didn't need the help of the Fair Play League and a play off to get there!!!

Isn't that the top mate? :eek:

not in the one i quoted ha
20. Cardiff City

maybe they should have commited a few more fould instead of letting teams run rings around them.

No it won't. You cut the tickets for any set of away fans and you'll find your own allocations being cut in retaliation.

I doubt it. The club agrees that we shouldn't be doing it. They'd have to explain why they cut another teams allocation. Saying "Well it was because another team cut ours because our fans were throwing smoke bombs" would be terrible PR for the club. On more that one occasion they've practically begged away fans not to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.