2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like seeing any of our players leaving the pitch injured (no matter what the general feelings of fans are towards them) and found it kind of sad watching Fabian Delph hobble off during the Burnley game, after suddenly pulling up mid-stride.

We took a chance on bringing in an experienced versatile player, whom it was known had a problematic history injury wise, and the gamble hasn't paid off. That's just how it goes sometimes and I'm not going to give him a hard time for constantly picking up injuries. I'm sure if Delph had his way he'd want to be fit and available to play every game.
I think the guy has something like 18 months left on his contract with us, so the gamble looks like being an expensive one for the club.

I think we'll keep him till end of the season while Gbamin gets up to speed.

Then we'll loan him in the summer to take him to the end of his contract.

Don't like seeing any of our players leaving the pitch injured (no matter what the general feelings of fans are towards them) and found it kind of sad watching Fabian Delph hobble off during the Burnley game, after suddenly pulling up mid-stride.

We took a chance on bringing in an experienced versatile player, whom it was known had a problematic history injury wise, and the gamble hasn't paid off. That's just how it goes sometimes and I'm not going to give him a hard time for constantly picking up injuries. I'm sure if Delph had his way he'd want to be fit and available to play every game.
I think the guy has something like 18 months left on his contract with us, so the gamble looks like being an expensive one for the club.
Im sorry it was more than a chance buying an injury prone player for 8m on big wages. It was downright inexcusable.

That’s it.
Said it last game. He came off but all of the team stunk the chaff out. But he gets singled out repeatedly. Wasn’t the worst Everton player on the pitch yet gets singled out as his face doesn’t sit.

Took a risk, didn’t work and we move on. But n reality he’s here and not entirely hopeless.

Moshiri must have steam coming out of his ears every time Delph’s comes up, the money he’s wasted. Not ideal timing for Brands going into contract talks in January.

This is one thing this clubs needs to change and fast. Taking other clubs sick note high wage players like we are some sort of charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.