2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t like him but my hatred in him fails to touch the sides of my hatred of the Icelandic Fraud.

The moment someone bids for him I’ll be straight down the boozer

Judging by his comments earlier, it doesn't look like Delph will be going anyplace anytime soon:

"I find the reports that Leeds United are interested in signing me very flattering. Whether there is any truth to this I don't know, but the fact is that Everton signed me to do a job and help bring success back to Goodison. If I were to leave now it would feel like I had betrayed the club, the owner, the manager and, most of all, the fans. It's just not part of my make-up as a person to walk away".

Judging by his comments earlier, it doesn't look like Delph will be going anyplace anytime soon:

"I find the reports that Leeds United are interested in signing me very flattering. Whether there is any truth to this I don't know, but the fact is that Everton signed me to do a job and help bring success back to Goodison. If I were to leave now it would feel like I had betrayed the club, the owner, the manager and, most of all, the fans. It's just not part of my make-up as a person to walk away".

yeah his tune will change when he’s told he’s not wanted

@GrandOldTeam please do a twitter poll to see what % above 90 of the fans are happy for him to walk away, and tag him in

He genuinely thinks he can take us to the next level. Incredible.

LOL. I think its worth asking Villa fans for their views on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.