2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
He slows our play down - somehow that's possible - he always takes too many touches, he doesn't win possession back, he gives away needless balls.
While I agree, it surprises me how slow and lacklustre his play is because you'd have expected that at Citeh it wouldn't have been a trait allowed.

The same goes with his first touch and the amount of passes that go astray when, with the pace they played, you'd have expected it would have been evident.

He doesn't appear to be a leader where players will follow his lead and advice; rather, he comes across more as a mouthy bully who deserves little respect.

He's an analogue player in a digital world. As much as it frustrates me, you can't got through or around a player to win the ball now. Good players stay on their feet and Delph is always on his arse. Saying that this is probably the worst midfield he has played in and needs some help. Just to compare how often did you see Ghana Guye on his arse

He's an analogue player in a digital world. As much as it frustrates me, you can't got through or around a player to win the ball now. Good players stay on their feet and Delph is always on his arse. Saying that this is probably the worst midfield he has played in and needs some help. Just to compare how often did you see Ghana Guye on his arse
On whose arse?

Dislike intensely.

Worst attribute by far was supposed to be his strength: his attitude. What a sulking pouty little turd.

Has slid behind Schneiderlin in my estimation which I did not think possible.

Would be fine not seeing him play ever again. I know we have depth problems in midfield but I scream at the TV when I see him.

Hes not, ive never claimed he is.

But you on the other hand ARE suggesting Tom Davies is.

I think Delph could do the Gana job and dare I say do it better, he has more to his game.

His fitness would be the only concern and the amount of red cards.

He would be by far our 2nd best Midfielder, after Gomes.

While I agree, it surprises me how slow and lacklustre his play is because you'd have expected that at Citeh it wouldn't have been a trait allowed.

The same goes with his first touch and the amount of passes that go astray when, with the pace they played, you'd have expected it would have been evident.

He doesn't appear to be a leader where players will follow his lead and advice; rather, he comes across more as a mouthy bully who deserves little respect.
He isn't physically up to the standard of premier league football week in week out anymore. Pep knew it

The funny thing is, while Delph played for City, he's not fit to lace up Gana's boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.