2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

He played more forward passed today than I've seen so far since joining us. Proves that when he actually faces forward he can see a pass. Still worried about his lack of pace. One of our better performers today.

He may be an arrogant four letter word.
He may be a tit of the highest order.
So he's unlikely to ever be loved by us.
But, second half, though he made the odd mistake, he played well, and I'm old fashioned, and I like it when Everton players play well
He didn't "play well" tho. He was average at best compared to how crap he was in the first half.

Seems he's the new scapegoat for some of you then.

Made a few stray passes and gave away a free kick, which led to a goal... but lets not comment on our defence not dealing with the ball.

Did a few good runs, made some neat and tidy passes, yet people seem to think we should have a DeBruyne quality even though he cost £8m.

Less gobbing off, and players around him, who actually want the ball, and we've got a chance.

Very silly free kick to give away for the goal. They would have been briefed on the danger Snodgrass poses with his delivery. But don’t get this talk about him only being good at City because who played around him. He was outstanding in a poor Villa side. Started the season quite well, price we paid was low and when we have a fully fit midfield, hopefully with some changes now or in the summer, will be fine to have in the squad – if he can fit himself that is.

Bundle him together with the other useless gets Schneiderlin, Tosun, Niasse, Iwobi, Keane, Stekelenberg, Sandro, Martina, Davies, Bolasie and Walcott and offer a buy-one-get-eleven-free deal for 25p and we'll also pick up 25% of their wages. Even that deal would be better than anything we're even remotely likely to get for any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.