2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
he reckons that he is bigger and more important than us. I get it. Boosted his ego as he signed.... both him and his Mrs saw the wedge on this contract here and they are both still smiling To this day at their luck.

Sing his name get a photo with him......be a collectors issue one of those these days mind you

You aren't asking seriously though are you, you've claimed he doesnt do any of the pyhsical actions that make football as a sport take place and asked me to invent new ones to justify Delphs inclusion. If you want to ask serious questions then may i suggest you phrase them in a less flippant manner, good day sir

I’m asking what else he offers than any of our other mids don’t. As in what was the point in signing him. I thought he was a combative ball winner but he seems to be another Morgan

I’m asking what else he offers than any of our other mids don’t. As in what was the point in signing him. I thought he was a combative ball winner but he seems to be another Morgan

I’m guessing that he was bought to be the leader on the pitch that we sorely lack.

Two problems with that :

He has to be on the pitch to be a leader.

and

He’s coming across as a massive knobhead.

Serious question ... what does he offer that schneiderfraud doesn’t. Slow, doesn’t tackle, doesn’t or can’t pass forward , offers no protection, no real work rate , doesn’t defend well or win headers in the box, players run off him or past him constantly, doesn’t score or even have the ability to shoot.
As you can see you've insisted he can't do any of the basic functions of a footballer, its nonsense.

He was brought in to offer cover in midfield, which is what he's doing, not an amazing player and not a terrible one either

Status
Not open for further replies.