2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabian Delph got a bit of a mixed reception, with audible 'boos', when he came on against Brighton. Hopefully, those with an issue have gotten it out of their system now and we can move on and start focusing on winning more games. Ok, the guy has a big mouth and ego, is arrogant, and has a head like a Malteser, but all our players need the fans to get behind them when they are on the pitch.

I'm not really into booing our own players so I hope the ones who booed have now made their point and we can now move on. He isn't going to be sold in this window so I hope he isn't going to be booed endlessly for the rest of this season whether it was deserved or not.

And given he was at fault for the goal last week plus his long term poor attitude and bang average 'performances', god only knows what sort of reception Schneiderlin would've got had he come as sub today. I'm guessing it would've been worse than the one he got against Palace a few years ago.

Fabian Delph got a bit of a mixed reception, with audible 'boos', when he came on against Brighton. Hopefully, those with an issue have gotten it out of their system now and we can move on and start focusing on winning more games. Ok, the guy has a big mouth and ego, is arrogant, and has a head like a Malteser, but all our players need the fans to get behind them when they are on the pitch.

Flagging this for racism

Status
Not open for further replies.