2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
His attitude is not what I want from an Everton player. I understand why we went for him, I mean Gareth Barry was wonderful for us. I do question if we do personality or character profiling. If we don’t, we should.

His attitude is not what I want from an Everton player. I understand why we went for him, I mean Gareth Barry was wonderful for us. I do question if we do personality or character profiling. If we don’t, we should.

Pep, and Southgate said he is one the most influential and hardworking players. He was the best player at Aston Villa and at Leeds as a teenager. Personality and character he looked a good bet. Unfortunately, his legs have gone.

Unfortunately been a proper pointless signing, ignoring hots off the field antics, he has done nothing on the field and is never available when needed. And when he is available, he is average at best. He has not had a single big injury just keeps being ruled out after training sessions. I remember Saha being injury prone, but atleast when fit he affected the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.