• Watford

Votes: 151 23.4%
  • West Ham

Votes: 102 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no delay for us imho.

The club are just understandably in no rush to sell tickets (especially after the last time, when fans bought tickets for every known game at home to boost their chances), let Southampton sell for a few days, then it's sorted.

We know ticket prices

£60/50/40/30

We know the allocation is 31,997.

I think the club will deliberate on how they'll do it (FA Cup home games/League away games) and unleash details by later this week with tickets on sale either Tuesday/Following Monday

This nonsense two week brake hasn't helped, so many teams trying to get in games and they have two weeks off for a friendly. Just hope United win that match.

That seems sensible m after S/T holders what way do you think is the best way to allocate tickets? Away credits, cup games all games etc, personally I believe cup games first as prookie eho attended those 4 games are genuine fans

CeIWvoiWEAAksef.jpg

so they might be playing their replay on the night we play the derby, if that's the case then extra time & pens please.

personally I think the FA should say stuff ya to uefa.

remember when they said that the champions league had to be the last game of the european seasons & the fa cup was played on the same day as league games, well a week after the cl final i was in italy & they had their cup final, it's only us that play along & listen to them.

If we play the mancs we can have all the pubs around the stadium because the manc fans will just use their locals before catching the tube into Wembley COYB.

West Ham's FA Cup quarter-final replay with Manchester United at Upton Park will kick off at 19:00 BST on Wednesday, 13 April.

The game will be broadcast live on BBC One and BBC Radio 5 live.

The winners will face Everton in the last four, with the semi-finals taking place at Wembley on 23 and 24 April.

Manchester United forced a replay when Anthony Martial's 83rd-minute strike cancelled out Dimitri Payet's 68th-minute opener for the Hammers.

Crystal Palace and Watford meet in the other semi-final.

10 days to sell Semi final tickets.

LOL

Unluckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.