FA CUP DRAW ROUND 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Man City got Wigan in a final once.

Just seen that we almost played a prem team in every round of the fa cup in 2009, only the 3rd round wasn’t a prem side whereas Chelsea faced no prem teams until the semi final.
But they lost so that negates this 'question' - i wonder if a team has ever won the FA Cup beating only teams in the top division in every round.

BTW, they played Watford, Stoke, Leeds, Barnsley and Chelsea to get there. Just two Premier League teams.

But they lost so that negates this 'question' - i wonder if a team has ever won the FA Cup beating only teams in the top division in every round.

BTW, they played Watford, Stoke, Leeds, Barnsley and Chelsea to get there. Just two Premier League teams.
The question has already been answered it’s only been done once by Man Utd in 1948

Think the live TV choices for the 4th round are appalling,including Ipswich v Maidstone and potentially RS v Bristol Rovers ( if they beat Norwich ) , two absolute mis matches.

I think Maidstone deserves their moment.

The TV money alone can help support months and months of costs. The fact they didn't get on (along with Chesterfield etc) in the last round was a joke tbh.

Outside of the fanbases who cared for Palace-Everton and Spurs-Burnley.

Liverpool - Norwich is for no reason other than viewers. They harp on about the "magic" of the cup then normally proceed to show Liverpool/United at home to some lower league trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.