FA CUP DRAW ROUND 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not on tv in the next round so should be Saturday 3pm, also means the Fulham game should stay on the Tuesday.
The game doesn’t yet appear to have been given a slot. BBC are only showing confirmed dates/times for 14 of the 16 ties. I think that the police will want to consider an alternative to Saturday 3.00pm for an Everton v Bolton and possibly even a Palace v Luton given the increased away fan allocation in the FA Cup.

The game doesn’t yet appear to have been given a slot. BBC are only showing confirmed dates/times for 14 of the 16 ties. I think that the police will want to consider an alternative to Saturday 3.00pm for an Everton v Bolton and possibly even a Palace v Luton given the increased away fan allocation in the FA Cup.

It can’t be Sunday anyway, if the police can’t handle Luton or Bolton fans at 3pm then that’s a poor show.

Edit: The bbc haven’t updated non tv games yet, Chelsea v Villa is Friday night and they’ve got it down as Saturday 3pm

It can’t be Sunday anyway, if the police can’t handle Luton or Bolton fans at 3pm then that’s a poor show.

Edit: The bbc haven’t updated non tv games yet, Chelsea v Villa is Friday night and they’ve got it down as Saturday 3pm
Chelsea v Villa is on the Saturday, not Friday, it’s the Spurs v City game which is on the Friday.

The only 2 games not yet shown on BBC website are the 2 fixtures where no team has been confirmed (our draw, and the West Ham / Bristol C v Forest / Blackpool game).

On the FA website these 2 games are currently showing as 3pm Saturday, but it states that these are subject to change depending on results of the 4 replays.

The RS’ tie with Norwich or Bristol Rovers is being shown on the telly on the Sunday so our tie (if we get through) would be either the Friday night or in one of the Saturday non televised or BBC Red Button slots

fa cu
Chelsea v Villa is on the Saturday, not Friday, it’s the Spurs v City game which is on the Friday.

The only 2 games not yet shown on BBC website are the 2 fixtures where no team has been confirmed (our draw, and the West Ham / Bristol C v Forest / Blackpool game).

On the FA website these 2 games are currently showing as 3pm Saturday, but it states that these are subject to change depending on results of the 4 replays.
it’s on the Friday mate, the bbc haven’t updated their fixtures. They’re clueless.

All I’m saying is don’t take their fixture list as any indication.

fa cu

it’s on the Friday mate, the bbc haven’t updated their fixtures. They’re clueless.

All I’m saying is don’t take their fixture list as any indication.

In fairness to the BBC, even the FA website is still showing it as a Saturday kickoff 😄
IMG_2466.png

H

However the replays turn out, the game has now been confirmed as Saturday 27th Jan at 3.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.