FA CUP 6TH ROUND DRAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a great result v Munich. Arsenal are pretty much out of CL and their fans are pretty keen on the FA Cup this season. Think they will put out their best team.

PS Have watched both CL games...don't enjoy them as much as PL games. Different game altogether.

they're much more likely to play a full strength team in CL 2nd leg than vs us.

wenger's never been one to play full strength teams in domestic cups.

will be pretty much the same team that played liverpool - knowing our luck giroud will be seen as 2nd choice by then and play vs us.

We went the Emirates and give their best side a good game. I'm not arsed who they do or don't play! We're not a team of no-marks relying on injuries to get a result.

Too right. I don't want to go to Wembley because Arsenal were not bothered. I want to beat them straight up and we can beat them whoever they play.

So... they put their strongest team out in 2nd leg on Tuesday in Munich and rest them for us on the previous Saturday??

Hope springs eternal!! :)

Not now....had Arsenal drew last night, or even just lost 1-0, then i think wenger would have rested 3 or 4 key players for our game (and the players who did play would have the munich game on their minds)....now things are pretty simple for them, they're out of the CL, so i see them taking the FA Cup more serious)...last night was a terrible result for us.....

Gibbs went off injured last night, had hoped it was bad enough to rule him out for a few weeks, because Monreal looks poor (really fancy Coleman & Mirallas against him), but sadly again for us, it seems he's fine & will play this weekend....

they're much more likely to play a full strength team in CL 2nd leg than vs us.

wenger's never been one to play full strength teams in domestic cups.

will be pretty much the same team that played liverpool - knowing our luck giroud will be seen as 2nd choice by then and play vs us.

don't think so mate, but i hope your right.....I think Giroud will def play against us, if anything his current punishment is giving him the break he probably needed......

I've got 4 aways credits but the lad I'm planning on going to Arsenal with has only got 2, so he'll have to wait until it goes to 1 on the Friday.

What are the chances that they'll still be on sale if we wait till then?

Not bothered what team they put out, if we show up and get at them from the the start they,ll crumble.

They did not want to draw us, all the pressure is on them and they know it.

We're more than capable of getting a draw and bringing them back to Goodison with there first team or not. They do have a fantastic midfield which we'll have to nullify though especially the in form Chamberlain..great player!

Status
Not open for further replies.