FA cup 5th round draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice distraction. West ham should be out. Chelsea could have been out if Plymouth hadn’t missed that late pen. Going to be a very tough QF. Let’s hope we have a few more points on the board so we can enjoy this.

May as well get City in all honesty. We'll have to beat them at some point to win the silver.
Yes, that is true. However, I would rather lose in the final (a great day out in that London) than early on. Also, there is the factor of momentum and confidence. A good cup run brings confidence, which is something we have been sorely lacking.

Nice distraction. West ham should be out. Chelsea could have been out if Plymouth hadn’t missed that late pen. Going to be a very tough QF. Let’s hope we have a few more points on the board so we can enjoy this.
Unless a freak result happens and I highly doubt
Last 8
Definitely, Man City - Liverpool- Chelsea
Probably, Everton - West Ham - spurs
- Leicester - palace

Very tough for qtrs

Got a great chance of making it to the last 8 now. Anything can happen after that. That match yesterday, or should I say after the match, it felt like you'd had a painful tooth removed, such was the relief.

All that matters is beating the side in front of you. Just two matches to wembley.

A home quarter final if we get that draw and Goodison I'm sure will be rocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.