Experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob17896

Player Valuation: £35m
Something that annoys me, paticularly on other forums I no longer subscribe to, is the use of a word or two in order to show how clever we are. Words or phrases that should be banned on footy forums.

Body Language - No football fan has ever studied this (or pundit) and they have not a clue other than the scientific recognition that somebody looks unhappy. So shut up.

Due Diligence- Since we had news of a buyer conducting some, this has been used in reference to everything from buying a player to a pie. Accountants only please.

Footprint - This is the space occupied in and around Goodison- Planners only.

An Open Letter - People write these so somebody will read it. The intended recipient never will.

Class - Used when somebody associated with football does something normal like being polite. Why?

You know what I mean. Anymore?

Something that annoys me, paticularly on other forums I no longer subscribe to, is the use of a word or two in order to show how clever we are. Words or phrases that should be banned on footy forums.

Body Language - No football fan has ever studied this (or pundit) and they have not a clue other than the scientific recognition that somebody looks unhappy. So shut up.

Due Diligence- Since we had news of a buyer conducting some, this has been used in reference to everything from buying a player to a pie. Accountants only please.

An Open Letter - People write these so somebody will read it. The intended recipient never will.

Class - Used when somebody associated with football does something normal like being polite. Why?

Need a drink mate?
Probably

RS saying, "It's our year" ?

He's busy compiling his portfolio on the psychology of the human mind as it seeks to realise approval from others
373721-wikipedia1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.