Expat Blues or Blues who have never been to Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently the world is flat and run by freemasons. Good news though nuclear weapons are fake, sort of takes the sting out of that North-Korea ordeal !

He seems quite eccentric.

Just found this Gent on Youtube
From driving in his car to taking his seat ,to Rooneys goal in the Park End ... he films it all.Watching it made me feel like I was back home walking to the match with him.Give it a watch ... you will not be disappointed and subscribe to him .

Enjoyed that, thanks for posting.

What a scruffy git he is and I don't know why but the way the camera wobbles in his car/van I think he is in Apollo 13 lol good video though ;)

"This is my 'underground' channel: A mix of my Everton FC match day experiences, my opinion on the Bible, and my other adventures out.

I’m trying to spread the Word of God using empirical evidence, while at same time (hopefully) breaking the stereotypical image (that the media has created) of someone that takes the Bible in its most literal interpretation.

I expose and the hidden (Satanic/Occult) reverse biblical system (Freemasonry) that controls most of society today: Space and curved water are a falsely that exist only in your mind and on TV (Tel-e-vision "programming" your mind with lies).

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free*" (KJV) John 8:32
*(Flat earth was the catalyst (plus all the other lies) that lead me to finding Jesus! I hope it can do the same for you!)

Thank you for watching! God bless! Damien (26th May 2017)

"Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights." (KJV) Psalm 148:1"

When can we get him on GOT...

Just found this Gent on Youtube
From driving in his car to taking his seat ,to Rooneys goal in the Park End ... he films it all.Watching it made me feel like I was back home walking to the match with him.Give it a watch ... you will not be disappointed and subscribe to him .

That mustache will NOT save him from the long arm of a statutory register

Status
Not open for further replies.