Everton Youth Teams Thread

The match report on the OS is interesting in that it mentions the U18s “ implementing their high-press gameplan perfectly ” . ln the odd u18s league game and Youth Cup matches I’ve seen , I’ve never associated them with “ high press” tactics or seen it before in match reports. I assume this is Lampards influence, it’ll be interesting to see if this a strategy that both u18/23 s adapt on a regular basis.

Everton u18s game at Stoke tomorrow is postponed, meaning the next game due to take place baring any changes for the u18s will be the u18s Derby at finch Farm on Sat 26th Feb at 11am,
Meanwhile Everton u23s play away to Derby u23s Monday night provided its not called off, and that is Live on Derby's Website

10th Place Everton u23s with 1 win in 5 league games, are away to bottom placed Derby u23s who have won 2 of their last 6 league games, kick off is 7pm

The Game is Live Derby's Website (But not sure if its turned into a pay thing from them now), or on Everton's website if you are an official Season Ticket holder or Hospitality Member

1645468844837.png

1645467669009.png

Last edited:
10th Place Everton u23s with 1 win in 5 league games, are away to bottom placed Derby u23s who have won 2 of their last 6 league games, kick off is 7pm

The Game is Live Derby's Website (But not sure if its turned into a pay thing from them now), or on Everton's website if you are an official Season Ticket holder or Hospitality Member

View attachment 156807

View attachment 156806
Would have thought this was an opportunity to give Patterson minutes since he can’t get a sniff in the first team. Still would’ve been plenty of time for him to recover for Saturday in case needed.