Everton Youth Teams Thread

Well played Everton u23s who beat Swansea 2-0 with goals from Hornby/sambou, who now face Newcastle in the u23s final of the premier league cup next week i think going by swansea com-it seems to be like it will be at either Goodison or st james park based on previous finals ?

Meanwhile Liverpool as expected are about to fail in there attempt to win 10-0 lol,v Middlesbrough meaning that Derby are officially confirmed as the u18s champs,they will now face Arsenal in the national final [north v south]

Well played Everton u23s who beat Swansea 2-0 with goals from Hornby/sambou, who now face Newcastle in the u23s final of the premier league cup next week i think going by swansea com-it seems to be like it will be at either Goodison or st james park based on previous finals ?

Meanwhile Liverpool as expected are about to fail in there attempt to win 10-0 lol,v Middlesbrough meaning that Derby are officially confirmed as the u18s champs,they will now face Arsenal in the national final [north v south]
Thanks very much for the link Ring master, much appreciated. As for drinking, well I’ve drank all my life, I can tell you, you are not missing all that much, honestly.

A decent performance all round there, but nothing really we haven’t seen before from these players. A good solid defence protected by a hard working midfield, wide players with a touch of class and two strikers who manage to get the job done with a couple of goals.

What about Lewis Gibson at centre back, I think we will hear a lot more about this lad in the not too distant future, let’s the opposition know he is there, a great aggressive player who can use the ball, looks like a lad who was born to play football and one who wants to win.

What about Lewis Gibson at centre back, I think we will hear a lot more about this lad in the not too distant future, let’s the opposition know he is there, a great aggressive player who can use the ball, looks like a lad who was born to play football and one who wants to win.
Yep Gibson had a decent game, very measured and calm. I deliberately didn’t mention any players as really I didn’t see anything new today. Which is not a criticism , just that I’d have been repeating what myself and others have said during the season.
We were a bit predictable though, right through to the substitutions which were always pencilled in to happen when we went 1-0 up right down to which players would replace which to batten down the lead. There was nobody on the bench who I would say was a game changer if we had been 1-0 down.

The final is at Goodison-in the after game thoughts of unsworth

http://www.evertonfc.com/fixtures/2...emier-league-cup/swansea-city-v-everton/match