Everton Youth Teams Thread

Any fullbacks that can run ? Just asking :D

….but they also have to be very special footballers. The RB for Wales was decent in today’s U17 Championship.

I am a believer in converting wingers and midfielders to FB positions. You and I will remember the likes of Ray Wilson started life as a winger, John Hurst played CF in an FA Youth cup winning team and Hibbert was a central midfielder.

Wales left back Thomas was speedy ….but so was I at 16 🙂

It was hard to know what to make of Gardner, played left mid field but mainly walked about, presumably because of the heat , looked more of a “8”in the bits I saw.

…pretty much. Good size about him but never went looking for involvement in the game. I actually thought the Wales RB was decent (on the Cardiff bench recently) but I only watched the first 25mins or so. Denmark looked the better side.

In the recent u18 8-0 victory a 16 year old keeper came on off the bench, Goodness Eze , is this him ?. I’ve not seen his name previously.
Might be mate I was talking to him the other week, black lad(is it OK to say that?) Head in braids.
About 5, 10 + Was just telling me he was on trail
Well mannerd , he was impressed with some of the under 16,s he had been training with, said he was here for a few week hopefully getting a scholarship.
Was asking ne about the other young keepers ect.

Might be mate I was talking to him the other week, black lad(is it OK to say that?) Head in braids.
About 5, 10 + Was just telling me he was on trail
Well mannerd , he was impressed with some of the under 16,s he had been training with, said he was here for a few week hopefully getting a scholarship.
Was asking ne about the other young keepers ect.
Yep , that’s the one , Goodness Eze. I guess we’ll know when the Scholars are announce .

….but they also have to be very special footballers.

Ed341vCWsAAejGk