Everton Youth Teams Thread

16s drew 0-0. Couple decent looking players - 10 and 11 upfront, and tall gangly lad with great hair playung in midfield, wearing 14.
I wonder if your tall gangly lad with the great hair was Mohamed Ali Cho , who we signed from PSG a few years back

Attachments

• C36B844F-790C-4854-A70D-E5FF9E2651C4.jpeg
    C36B844F-790C-4854-A70D-E5FF9E2651C4.jpeg
    13.1 KB · Views: 68

Everton u23s Beat West Ham u23s 2-1 after comming from behind with goals from Feeney/Sambou pen,and return to top place on goal difference over Arsenal for there 4th league win of the season,The current top 2 Arsenal [2nd] v Everton is the next u23s league game 3 weeks tonight,before then as said Earlier,its Everton v Doncaster at southport this Friday in the 1st premier league cup game of the group stage with a 7pm ko.

Everton u23s Beat West Ham u23s 2-1 after comming from behind with goals from Feeney/Sambou pen,and return to top place on goal difference over Arsenal for there 4th league win of the season,The current top 2 Arsenal [2nd] v Everton is the next u23s league game 3 weeks tonight,before then as said Earlier,its Everton v Doncaster at southport this Friday in the 1st premier league cup game of the group stage with a 7pm ko.

Superb work as ever bud great to see the young toffees come back

I wonder if your tall gangly lad with the great hair was Mohamed Ali Cho , who we signed from PSG a few years back

Could be - I heard lots of calls to a 'Mo' as I recall, so could have been him. Although, looking at that picture, the player I saw seemed much lighter skinned, and rake thin.