Everton Xmas Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffee mints

Player Valuation: £950k
I know an ex blue (player i mean), that needs a bit of help - many will know who I mean as I describe but I won't mention names.

I personally love this man for many reasons and I'd like to try and reach out to fellow blues to maybe make the festive period a bit better.

I have to say that many ex blue may deserve this too but this particular man does quite simply everything asked of him for the club, he's forever giving up his own time for charity, children's causes and fans etc in general.

Many on here / elsewhere will vouch for me as being honest with regards to Everton tickets / evenings etc so any pledges etc will most certainly be honoured.

For those that help out here it will be most appreciated and also listed on this thread (name only - no amounts as everything is generous in my opinion at this time of year).

Anyway - hopefully people will send a couple of quid, and then ill list those that do.

PayPal address to sort it to is

since1878@hotmail.co.uk

Finally, if we hopefully do well with this then we will also split it with the former players foundation.

Blue Christmas.

Buy a blue a pint

Onward Evertonians.

Look mate, love to help but if you can do it via the mods that'd be great. Quite happy to contribute if you can do it that way.

Also be interested to know if the EFPF are helping

Which mod can be contacted for it ?

We've set up an evening for the player at the end of January too so details will follow about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.