Match Thread Everton vs Wolves - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we somehow escape relegation this season it will moat likely happen next season. Espically if we have to get players off the wage bill and the possibility of sanctions from the league.

This game and the Newcastle game the following Thursday will, I think, tell us if we are going to be relegated.
Anything less than four points and we are in trouble.
Two wins and we will be safe.
????Wins we can't even compete let alone win we have no clue Lampard was always the wrong choice. He talks a good game but we have not improved one bit if anything we are worse. Players have no passion no heart no clue I can't bare to even watch us at the moment we roll over for every team. We are destined for the Championship unfortunately and if we go there it's bye bye Everton I will guarantee we don't have relegation clauses in contracts to reduce wages the board are not that bright we will end up like Sunderland

Newcastle will absolutely annihilate us on Thursday night, ultimately securing our bottom 3 position. Genuinely heartbroken
Only shining light is I don’t think Newcastle are as good as wolves, but it is worrying but that now is the game that will show us if there is any fight in this team.

It's not the fault of Kenny, Holgate and Godfrey. They are just not good enough and keep getting picked to play. Coleman is finished. Doucoure was abysmal today - VDB anonymous. Lazy fouls and set pieces given away all season. They are not mentally strong enough. But Frank needs to take some blame. Tactics and set up have been wrong in the last 2 matches. He needs to wake up quick and stop playing central league footballers.
I agree that Richy is not a 9. Has to play wide or deeper to let him run at the defence. Gordon tried hard - but nothing ever comes of his runs - and defensively he's shocking. Too often players waltz away as if he's not there. This looks grim to me.

Awful defeat. Think that this was a match that would be have been targeted to get points. Seems our bunch don't do targetting.
Expecting a similar performances against Newcastle. I've lost all confidence now in this team. Hoping for something. But that old sinking feeling is now firmly taking root.
And what was Lampard thinking in playing Five defenders . What was that line up all about? I'm lost with that one.
Last comments today. Because tbh i 'm getting fed up with this bunch of players. If we do get relegated. Could we trust this bunch of player's , and Lampards baffling team selections , to compete in the championship. I don't think that I would.
Hope for the best. But fearing that this bunch have nothing much more to offer this season.
Leaking goals every match. No midfield. And no goals. No nothing.
It's getting that even if we do win a few matches.......it won't really matter.
other teams will be well clear of us. Talk about sleep walking into.the bottom three. That's us. Wake up Everton. Wake up.

Dunc was unlucky to lose to villa, he had us set up about right with what we have, we should have stuck with him. The managers available really weren’t good enough.
Dunc was the solution. At least he wouldnt have taken the no show away from home? He got it right to drop Coleman and Keane but was wrong letting take Bambi the penalty Imho the turning point of the season. A win against Villa would have us fired us up and Dunc in the driving seat.

Even if we somehow escape relegation this season it will moat likely happen next season. Espically if we have to get players off the wage bill and the possibility of sanctions from the league.
I think it could work in our favour if we do manage to stay up. Sell some of the players that are worth something ( they have been rubbish anyway) and get younger hungry players in, if Franks still here I’m sure he will loan in a few decent ones. But that’s along way off atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.