Everton vs. Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Hans, or no Hans on the take, not that I gave one damn then or now.

Subs, Barlow and Angell, jesus, couple of injuries to either defenders or midfielders and your in a right pickle compared to the 7 you can look to now.

The game was televised over here, but with a half hour delay, even at 2-1 I had given up and was in such a state my da had to tell me it was 2-2, he didn't let me know about the winner though, let me savour that one as I must have calmed down a tad bit when we had levelled, mental day.

if that happened now there would be all kinds of conspiracy theories - "too big to go down" at the time as we were one of those pushing for the breakaway to the premier league. It'd be like Spurs or someone ending up in that position now.

the "penalty" and that pathetic attempt at a save for the third do make you wonder!

cant say that about the barry horne goal though

How did we pull it off really..

How many times have we come from 0-2 behind to win in the last 20 years? Can't be more than 4/5 times, yet we managed to do it in such a crucial game. Good old Hans Segers

Was nothing dodgy about Segers display or the ref for anything tbh - it's only if you watched the full 90 minutes could you have the full context.

Some scenes in the Winslow after that game too.

Was nothing dodgy about Segers display or the ref for anything tbh - it's only if you watched the full 90 minutes could you have the full context.

Some scenes in the Winslow after that game too.

His save from Stuart at the near post was top drawer, and for the Stuart goal it was a snap shot that came through bodies and he saw it too late to get down quick enough for it.

Nothing dodgy whatsoever, just an urban myth that perpetuated over the years.

His save from Stuart at the near post was top drawer, and for the Stuart goal it was a snap shot that came through bodies and he saw it too late to get down quick enough for it.

Nothing dodgy whatsoever, just an urban myth that perpetuated over the years.

.......have to disagree.

.......have to disagree.

17:20 of the video above, if he's on the take, he let's that in. And he wouldn't dive for the Horne shot, and he'd stand still for the penalty too.

Nothing whatsoever to suggest he was doing anything other than his best in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.