Everton vs QPR. FA Cup 3rd Round 4th Jan 2014 @ 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't manage to see the game lads.

Were we amazing??

27 attempts on goal to their 3, and none of theirs were on target according to the match stats.

All this jelavic vs lukaku jive talk. Martinez has some sexy, overly-gelled continental youth in the loan pipeline and you all know it. Who knows, it could be a striker

Patience shown in the first half bought 2 great goals before H/T - some great inter passing.. at H/T we were discussing whether Jelavic was on for 3 - it very nearly happened - the supporters still want him to do well and you could hear the disappointment when he missed. Coleman and Oviedo just continued their form - the former with his goal and the latter with his assist for Jela along with a sound defensive display. Barry and McCarthy in "smoking cigar " form as they broke up every QPR attack and Ossie well involved in all the play. Barkley - again took his goal brilliantly and some of his surges forward were breathtaking. Stones and Alcaraz at the back were tremendous, albeit against a non existent attack, the former looked so composed on the ball, and his first half tackle where he slid in, got the ball and came away with it was one of the best I've seen all season.

Well done Blues - in the end no problem at all - lets all enjoy this now and back RM to the hilt

Well done blues, pleased for Jeli, should bump his price up a bit if he goes. QPR sounded like they were garbage .We should have scored a few more. Lets hope Oldham upset the other shower tomorrow and the draw is kind . Onwards and upwards toffees.

P.S How good is Coleman? Thank you Moyes the best 60,000 ever spent . 60,000! A weeks wages for the average prem player. Love it .

Coleman_v_QPR_4_0.gif

We were great today. Okay QPR were crap (and won't get promoted in my opinion) but its games like this we've slipped up on under Moyes. God the second Moyes ever tried to play a supposedly weakened team we'd lose.

Top, top performance. Another day we'd have had 9 or 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.