Match Thread Everton vs Newcastle - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton MOTM vs Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton players.

Start fast, gerrin to them, no shithousing out of tackles, don't stop working for each other on and off the ball, show some balls, desire, commitment and effort that you actually want to play for the royal blue jersey, like you did against Leeds, and we've got a chance, and you will bring us with you.

Everton fans.

Be loud and positive from all 4 sides of the ground, scream your lungs out for every decision, try not to get onto the players backs if the camel punchers frustrate us which they might - be everything we were at the Leeds game, and we've got a chance tonight.

We all deserve so much more & better than what we have been given from this season from these players, but that doesn't matter tonight, only the performance tonight matters, from us all.

Cmon you Blues - kin gerrin to them!

Arriba Los Caramelos!

Somehow have to do a full days work before this horror show
Actually nah I quite like horror movies, this’ll be more like a snuff film
Do snuff films ever have happy endings? Find out more this evening.

This game is a must win - would be incredibly demoralising for both players and fans to walk away with nothing

But will look forward to and watch this game with the same senseless optimism I have every match day

COYB

This game is a must win - would be incredibly demoralising for both players and fans to walk away with nothing

But will look forward to and watch this game with the same senseless optimism I have every match day

COYB
I’ve had senseless optimism ahead of every game my whole 33 years until this season. I’ve seen crap Everton teams before but this season has been next level, I’ll be going into tonight with a sense of dread and impending doom.

Status
Not open for further replies.