Match Thread Everton vs Newcastle - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton MOTM vs Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely to see them all together like this, I mean, Experts of the world no less. All their knowledge gleaned from a textbook or tutor. Or from anti-social media. All with acne.
More interesting is the fact that each and every one of them is enjoying the fruits of the benefits derived from oil.
Clothes, Food, Transport, Medicine, Engineering, etc; etc:

God that was the best sequence of football we've seen in weeks. Great tackle from Coleman, superb run from Iwobi, great layoff from Dom, and cool finish from Iwobi.

I said I in the Relegation thread that I was going to ignore Everton results until after the Derby, and I meant it. It was hard going through 14 hours after the Newcastle match not knowing the result, and I thought we'd lost because I went to read the pre-match posts on the match thread and accidentally clicked on page 200 and something, and the first post was someone complaining about the ref.

I went to FlashScores to see what time the Palace match kicks off and started reading the match preview. It told me what a good
recent record we have against them and went on to say how beating Newcastle will give us a lift.

Ah well, it didn't work, but I loved watching the replay just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.