Everton vs Liverpool Saturday 17:30 K.O!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances of this - if any - going down to general sale? Will be after 3 for the game all booked up to come up...
Would of been cheaper buying half season ticket for £300.

As getting 3 tix will cost about £100 on black market each, albeit you are only guareenteed 1.

The derby tickets should go on sale first to scousers only. then we may get an atmosphere like the in the old days not all these day trippers who can't be arsed watching their lower league local [Poor language removed], but have the money to latch onto the big games.I live 2 miles from Goodison but have no hope of getting a ticket anymore.

The derby tickets should go on sale first to scousers only. then we may get an atmosphere like the in the old days not all these day trippers who can't be arsed watching their lower league local [Poor language removed], but have the money to latch onto the big games.I live 2 miles from Goodison but have no hope of getting a ticket anymore.
No hope of getting a ticket?! Just buy a ForEverton membership and you'll virtually guarantee yourself one. It's only £20 and you make that back in money off vouchers for other games and club shop discount. It really baffles me why some non-STH people either moan about not being able to get a derby ticket, or end up paying way over the odds for one when they have an option of getting a membership

Last edited:

haha, okay mate x

Guess I should cancel my trip after reading this. Seems the only right thing to do. Please tell me which scousers should be getting priority. Older or younger, kids or pensioners, males or females, blondes with blue eyes over brown hair and dark eyes?

So much wrong with this post

image.jpg

That is why the atmosphere at the derby is so sour these say, all you non scousers who don't understand the Liverpool culture. We have a go at the redshite for the out of town support yet we are as bad just on a smaller scale. Give the Merseyside derby back to the Liverpool people.where were you tourists when our crowds were down to 15000 in the early 90s?

Guess I should cancel my trip after reading this. Seems the only right thing to do. Please tell me which scousers should be getting priority. Older or younger, kids or pensioners, males or females, blondes with blue eyes over brown hair and dark eyes?
White scousers with blue blood lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.