Everton vs. Leyton Orient - Capital One Cup Round 2 - Wednesday 29th Aug 7:45KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. champions league matches.

Is there a rule that they can't show other competitions whilst Champions League games are on? because they could easily show our match and Celtic's CL game on the main channels, and have the rest of the CL matches on the red button.

538929_10151043268971229_544649853_n.jpg

He is praying for us to win today

Looks like i'll have to listen to this one on radio merseyside. They don't restrict listening to games online do they?

we are playing W,B.A at the weekend so should rest a good few, West Brom put out a weak side last night and won well
we should do the same, hope to see Barkley tonight if he doesn't get a game to night he would be better off on loan where he
can play every weekend.

Mirallas and Victor, Shane Duffy, Mucha, Gaye, Naismith, should all get a run maybe Garbutt at LB Baines could do with a break
in theses cup games.

go for 3-1 win with Mirallas to get off the mark with 2 Naismith with the other ;)

Right lads and lasses, I'm on my way. Don't get up to Goodison much these days so I'm looking forward to it. Going with the old man so I'll be in the St Hilda's before the game as that's his pre match watering hole. PM me if you fancy a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.