Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sidibe and Diane are big misses. I’ll always be fond of Baines and Seamus, but we lose a big threat when both of the former are out.

Also, Iwobi just isn’t a winger to me. Bernard still hasn’t been the same since the injury.
Yeah Diane has been a great gal for us

Can't find your post but you mentioned swapping two players "and one other" or something I think. Just a rubbish joke to compliment this rubbish match
I said taken off Keane take off Iwobi move Holgate from Midfield into Central defence and bring on Kean and one other and you read that Twice and tell me it's rubbish. Wake up silly man.

Not much could have done for 1st goal, second goal is all on Keane sleeping and forgetting his man was behind him

Team still showing some fight so we may pull something back, Leicester haven't been great we've just been a little lethargic

You would have hoped that this been a Q/F and despite some Injurys etc that we would still put up a performance,i think the 2 quick goals may have killed the hope,one and maybe yes but 2 the way we have played i cant see it,and Leicester could catch us out

Status
Not open for further replies.