Everton Vs Juventus 1st August KO 04:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in bed but awake when the game started. I woke at 3.45am but couldn't get back to sleep (I've had shoulder surgery and I always wake up in pain, making it difficult to relax). I have the pre-season package but when I saw it was a Thursday game I thought it meant US time! I can't believe I've been up since 4.30 catching up on my online Scrabble games when all the time I could have been watching the game! :(

Hopefully, that feller who put up the rerun of the Blackburn game on Youtube will do the same with this game.

It'll be on evertontv mate, the whole game plus highlights.

I'm not sure if you have to pay for it to watch the game on demand but you'll be able to watch the highlights free.

I was in bed but awake when the game started. I woke at 3.45am but couldn't get back to sleep (I've had shoulder surgery and I always wake up in pain, making it difficult to relax). I have the pre-season package but when I saw it was a Thursday game I thought it meant US time! I can't believe I've been up since 4.30 catching up on my online Scrabble games when all the time I could have been watching the game! :(

Hopefully, that feller who put up the rerun of the Blackburn game on Youtube will do the same with this game.

Dude. If you have the preseason package you can watch the entire game in replay on the OS!

Watched the game on android tv worked fine.
Howard - 8
Coleman - 7
Stones - 10
Jagielka - 7
Distin - 7
Baines -7
Gibson -6
Fellaini - 6
Mirallas - 7
Anichebe - 7
Pienaar - 7
Osman - 4
Oviedo - 7
Barkley - 7

Very good first half, second half a bit sloppy. Could of scored 3 or 4, could of conceeded 2 or 3. Thought Baines and Coleman were subdued as they are best overlapping but there was no winger to overlap really. On the whole very impressed nice to be able to switch formation in a game if it's needed. Fellaini, Osman the only players not up to scratch.

Watched the game on android tv worked fine.
Howard - 8
Coleman - 7
Stones - 10
Jagielka - 7
Distin - 7
Baines -7
Gibson -6
Fellaini - 6
Mirallas - 7
Anichebe - 7
Pienaar - 7
Osman - 4
Oviedo - 7
Barkley - 7

Very good first half, second half a bit sloppy. Could of scored 3 or 4, could of conceeded 2 or 3. Thought Baines and Coleman were subdued as they are best overlapping but there was no winger to overlap really. On the whole very impressed nice to be able to switch formation in a game if it's needed. Fellaini, Osman the only players not up to scratch.

Only a 10 for Stones?

Couldn't have asked for much better considering I've got tickets for saturday's game (please be against Real Madrid) in LA which will be my first time watching Everton live. Completely stoked (used because i'm in southern cali - but would never utter that regularly, being originally from new england).

Some promising signs, but also plenty of screws to tighten, but f*** that, going to enjoy the moment.

Glad to see Howard have a great game in front of the US supporters, and Stones was "the tits".

Dare I say I love you, Everton? COYB (which for awhile I thought meant 'cum on your bum', to be honest :oops: )

I'll take this as my reward for having to watch normal matches at 7:00am on saturdays.

Never been so happy with a friendly result. Defo didn't feel like a friendly... Maybe I should be checking last second fllights to LA...

Very happy with that, made up I set my alarm.

Let not get too carried away that was far from Juve first team, and they are 2 weeks behind us in regards to fitness and pre-season.

Played very well, looking in good shape. Happy.

Stoned-face-_t2d2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.