• Shut up you tit

Votes: 247 95.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Player Valuation: £150m
MK-Dons-v-Everton-Pre-Season-Friendly.jpg

The great Everton express continues its relentless charge up the Premier League, a pretty routine victory against our nearest challenges for the title of "best of the rest" in the bag and we welcome the hotbed of incest known as Hull Tigers to Goodison Park.

Oumar-Niasse-582951.jpg

There will be no Niasse superfootgol for the bottom 3 club as we all know he sadly belongs to us, so we await to see how they cope with the void he leaves in the side. Hull are a side that struggle away from home, so I fully expect the mighty blues to put these utter jokers firmly to the sword, but Everton innit.

ronald-koeman.jpg

Its difficult to predict which team of globetrotters Ronny K will field for this game, but no doubt the boy Morgs will continue his utterly match winning performances in the middle of the park and pass us over the finishing line, ably assisted by the magician from Wavertree and the beast up top who has finally traded in his bouncy shins for superglue.

BigRom.jpg

Do these Everton, they are utter rank.

COYB.

FIIRRRRRRRSSSSSTTTTT

I have achieved my lifelong Internet ambition and will now log off forever (not really)

this is early,4-1 Everton win-4th highest home scorers and scoring for fun lately,v the team that has scored the least away and joint most conceeded away as well

Status
Not open for further replies.