Match Thread Everton v Wolves - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Tis the season to be Jolly. Time to start our run of nine consecutive wins. COYB!

EW.jpg

Apologies for going off topic. Me and the lad have season tickets, there are a couple of games I can't get too so I've put my tickets up for resale on the club website, my lad is a ski instructor in Canada at this moment in time so can't make games, does anyone know how I go about selling his tickets on the official club site, it has me down as the main holder but for some reason doesn't show me how I put his tickets up for sale. Any help is appreciated.

My blood pressure hit regular levels over the past month. It's slowly creeping up again kmt. Hope this is a proper reset for this lot. We SHOULD get something from this game. I hope. I wish. I pray.

Pickford >
Patty > Tarks > Godfrey > Myko
Gueye > Onana
Iwobi
Gray > Cannon > Gordon

Apologies for going off topic. Me and the lad have season tickets, there are a couple of games I can't get too so I've put my tickets up for resale on the club website, my lad is a ski instructor in Canada at this moment in time so can't make games, does anyone know how I go about selling his tickets on the official club site, it has me down as the main holder but for some reason doesn't show me how I put his tickets up for sale. Any help is appreciated.
The only way you can do it is log in as him and put the ticket on sale. I queried this last year when trying to sell my daughter’s ticket. I was told that the ability for the main account holder to put all tickets for resale was coming soon. It’s never happened though.

I have no confidence in our squad and also Frank at the moment going to pub monday morning and with intent of getting toasty, as other team supporters actually get to enjoy watching their team play it's like jury duty just a chore hopefully this changes

Has Costa got anything left in the tank mate?
He's not that bad but I genuinely don't know if that's because I'm just judging him compared to our other strikers!

To be fair the issue with us is more creating. He still gets wound up (see the headbutt at Brentford) and I'm sure you'll be booing him but he's not had many chances. Considering none of our strikers do, I'm putting that down to us and not him.

Certainly improved as he got fitter and not a bad option to have in the squad as he can hold it up, win fouls etc. but isn't going to be the one to score the goals to keep us up.

Haven't followed the full thread so sorry if it mentioned but Lampard saying Calvert-Lewin could be available but doesn't seem to be in the XI's that people are picking?

Has Costa got anything left in the tank mate?
Anthony Costa has more than
My blood pressure hit regular levels over the past month. It's slowly creeping up again kmt. Hope this is a proper reset for this lot. We SHOULD get something from this game. I hope. I wish. I pray.

Pickford >
Patty > Tarks > Godfrey > Myko
Gueye > Onana
Iwobi
Gray > Cannon > Gordon
I think that will be the team except there is no way he will start Cannon ahead of Maupay.

Status
Not open for further replies.