Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a line up alert from Google..

Is that our new striker?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230826-140735.png
    Screenshot_20230826-140735.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 13
I can see the midfield being questioned big time if we lose today.

They haven't really impressed yet either but there's not much to be done except move Garner back there if we're lucky enough to sign someone. Maybe chermiti comes on for one and we stick Danjuma out wide late in the game.

It should just be Gana with Garner and Onana in front of him. Nice and compact in the middle.

You can see it's a glaring issue because Dyche tucks both full-backs inside to stop teams playing through the middle but the reason people try play through the middle is because we have 2 midfielders. It's just simple football. 3 man midfield and we can let our full-backs be wider.

I hate the fact we have two keepers on the bench including Lonergan is mad give a kid the spec
I guess the thinking is you end up with a kid thinking they’re close to the first team when they’re still miles away. Don’t agree with it myself but loads of our managers did the same

It should just be Gana with Garner and Onana in front of him. Nice and compact in the middle.

You can see it's a glaring issue because Dyche tucks both full-backs inside to stop teams playing through the middle but the reason people try play through the middle is because we have 2 midfielders. It's just simple football. 3 man midfield and we can let our full-backs be wider.
Got no wingers. Not that Garner should be played there, not a massive fan of that.

Until we get a decent striker it's Danjuma up top and Dobbin the only fit winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.