Everton v Wigan. 9th March @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited and nervous for tomorrow, i just want it to kick off and i really hope the boss fast attacking Everton side turns up and makes it a nice game for us to watch, no doubt we will make it hard for ourselfs, but any win will do. COYB!!!!!!

Yes please! Need Seamus, Kevin,Leighton and Steven (we are all on first name terms) to turn up tomoz cos Johhny is going to make a f u ck up at some point.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M JUST SO SO EXCITED!!!!!
Tentative, Nervewrecking first 30 minutes-- then the dam walls break thanks to a Baines beauty
4-1 win. Fact.

Yes please! Need Seamus, Kevin,Leighton and Steven (we are all on first name terms) to turn up tomoz cos Johhny is going to make a f u ck up at some point.

This, Kone will destroy him. Just need to make sure we score more than them

never read these only look at the pics! and i am now confused as there was not one mention of wigan in those photos not even a baines ffs!

oh and IF we keep maloney quiet we will piss it tomorrow let him play and we will struggle imo!

Agreed. If Johnny gets torn apart by Kone like he did last time it might be a case of '[Poor language removed] defending who can score more'.

Top preview as always!

Been too excited about this since Monday and seeing as I live down south where all anyone talks about is the Man U game and how boss Spurs are right now I've had noone to share it with. Lotta love for this forum :)

Top preview as always!

Been too excited about this since Monday and seeing as I live down south where all anyone talks about is the Man U game and how boss Spurs are right now I've had noone to share it with. Lotta love for this forum :)

I know that feeling. But Saints losing to QPR has made everyone a bit quiet this week. Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.