Match Thread Everton v West Ham Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
got home just in time for the match and was surprised to find perfect footage of it on my IPTV beinsports 11 hd.

Good half. Need to slot again to bury this game though!

Get James on the ball and let him work a bit of magic

Big Mick Keane has always been a player, he's had a good few issues since he came in, but delighted to see him flourish. He's outstanding at bringing the ball out of defence, his passing range superb. Some of James touches have been utterly filthy, the touch to Kenny and the through ball to Richarlison were unbelievable, as was the run and putting it on a plate for Richarlison, only for him to take an extra, unneeded touch. He's a player and a half.

Not one fault in that first half performance. Even Delph and siggy have been decent. Confidence is clear to see. We look a proper well drilled team now, credit to Carlo and his boy for that.

I'd give James another 10 and then try Bernard in that position.
debd113f262a081a349d38f5f17547f1--minions-pics-minion-s.jpg

That turn by Keane and chipped pass for DCL was excellent, Ancelotti has completely turned the form of Michael Keane around since we came back from lockdown.

His development on the ball is one of the most surprising things I've seen in a long time. Much like Gana suddenly become Pele with the ball to feet after the PSG interest.

Hats off to him. I never knew he had it in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.