Match Thread Everton v West Ham Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, mate, I think you're being overly sensitive and missing the point. When you probably should have said, 'This is a knock out, so I'd play a strong team', you said, 'need to win if we want to progress', which is a given in a cup competition - hence the 'no [Poor language removed], Sherlock' type response. I take the proverbial out of good friends if they ssat stuff like, "I had a verbal conversation by telephone", so no need for you to be offended by this gentle rib-tickling. We're all on the same side, after all.
Argue non-English....just to beat the swear filter.
My fault. Let’s get back to the topic. Maybe there is not much room to play the backups?

Carlo looking to rest our main midfielders I reckon. Allan, Gomes, Rodríguez and Doucoure are a little too precious to risk.
For me, it will be pretty much the same line up that beat Fleetwood., with maybe Gordon starting.
Looking forward to seeing Brands latest find Nkounkou in action again.

Hoping Carlo fields a full strength team for this one. Our best chance of silverware.

Outside of the 11 who started on Saturday, there’s only Gordon, Nkounkou & Holgate (injured) who fill me with any confidence. We still need at least 4 more in (& hopefully 8-10 out).

International break after the Brighton game, so time to rest then.

International break.. most of our players will play and usually someone gets injured. Crossing fingers that it will not happen this time. 2xgames a week is a high risk

Did it get relegated?

Crikey thats some serious vault game.

Status
Not open for further replies.