Match Thread Everton v West Ham Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allan I hope is OK but we do have midfield depth now. Richie would be the biggest loss. Works so hard and a pest for the opposition throughout. Iwobi did OK but comparing the two is like caviar and a pot noodle.

I do question how Iwobi gets on the pitch and Gordon can’t even get on the bench.
Every move Iwobi dies is telegraphed, he gets the ball and stood and any half decent player can read his next move a mile off.

I'd far rather it had been a poor 2-1 with the reserves and no injuries, real sickener

Fielding such a strong side and picking up such possibly serious injuries could signal a real turning point in our season, a real step backwards.

Gutted.

Useless will always remain useless I'm afraid. Coward will always remain coward.
Yep......tend to agree with you. But I suppose he wasn't too bad tonight. But a squad player at best. A squad player that I don't really want to see much of.
Our new signings are great. But we need more. We need a strong bench.
A bench that can cope with maybe the absence of Allan and Richarlson for hopefully not that long.
Anyhow........DCL is on form. JR is a genious. And getting fitter by the game.
Doucoure will be back against Brighton. Maybe Gordon also.
Digne looked ok at LCB. Nkounkou looks good. Coleman's playing ok. Delphi looked ok. Keane is playing well. And Pickford is Pickford.
Here's hoping we have enough to beat Brighton. I think that we have....

So maybe no Siggy for a while. He's not in my starting 11.
And lets get that strong bench. Pointless imo having Siggy.....Iwobi....Davies......Bernard......Walcott all on the bench. Any two of that lot would do.
We need stronger. We need proper cover. Up The Toffees

Status
Not open for further replies.