Status
Not open for further replies.
Olsen
Coleman Keane Holgate Godfrey
Doucoure Davies
Iwobi Sigurdsson Richarlison
Calvert-Lewin

Pickford Lossl Kenny Mina Nkounkou Gomes Bernard Gordon Tosun

I think Mina needs a rest and against West Ham having a full back that can attack will be advantageous so would play Coleman.

Given West Ham's threat from set-pieces, it would be strange to 'rest' Mina.

They've just had six days off. At this time of the season, that's nearly unheard of (unless you play for Liverpool).

Mina was great the other day too, there's no need for him to be taken out.

Same defence needed. We need height in there.

Gonna be a tough one today, they'll make it scrappy. We should be fresher than them though and we just need that bit of quality in the final third.

Same team that started against Arsenal, for me.

Coleman - perhaps - for Holgate, but that'd be the only change to look at.

Mina and Keane are needed against that height.

Gonna be a tough one today, they'll make it scrappy. We should be fresher than them though and we just need that bit of quality in the final third.

Same team that started against Arsenal, for me.

Coleman - perhaps - for Holgate, but that'd be the only change to look at.

Mina and Keane are needed against that height.

I would play Coleman as they'll sit back - would love Holgate to slot into the middle and give Doucoure licence to bomb forward a bit more.

Everyones raving over Davies but Sheff Utd were shocking against us I thought whereas Soucek & Rice will be much more testing and I think both him and Siggurdsson on the same pitch can be a bit too powderpuff at times.

I would play Coleman as they'll sit back - would love Holgate to slot into the middle and give Doucoure licence to bomb forward a bit more.

Everyones raving over Davies but Sheff Utd were shocking against us I thought whereas Soucek & Rice will be much more testing and I think both him and Siggurdsson on the same pitch can be a bit too powderpuff at times.

Just not sure Carlo sees Holgate as a midfielder mate. Davies has done well in that sitting role - against Sheff Utd and Arsenal - so I see no need to change it.

Agree on Coleman, though we do look a lot tighter with the four CBs in there, it would give us that extra thrust going forward.

This would be the most pleasing result of the season. Topping our fantastic start of 4 straight wins with 5. Gettong a proper foot hold in top four. Not going to down the bleach of we dont win it wo t be everton that for me. Cant win them all.

David Moyes always looks like he's just seen a ghost (especially when slack jawed) and I hope today that ghost is the Hammers' goal tally. Let's confirm it's a new, less odious year by keeping a clean sheet and winning a fifth consecutive league match.

Everton 2 - 0 West Ham (DCL, Richarlison)

Status
Not open for further replies.