Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many goals we conceded so far due to the similar deflection from Mina :mad:

At the time I wasn't surprised it was Mina, however it was unlucky. What should he do, move out of the way and risk it going straight in?

The goal was unfortunate, put simply. The performance from the vast majority was heartless.

See if you still feel the same way in Summer 2025 when we're getting "Happy 30th Everton" off every Kopite and Cenk is our number one striker after DCL fooks off to Chelsea next year.
I'm now an Everton fan for life thus I'll support the team regardless of the results, but it would be nice if in 2025 we are winning instead of loosing

Have we decided who to blame for this result is yet?

Ep3-WK-OU0-AAlb-X2.jpg

And that's it right there. That was a comical perfomrance from Richarlison. Brainless. Now he can't be dropped as we have no real competition to go in there and do that role?

There is Gordon, who when has played has been 'ok' at best, despite the hype he has got.. We lack in attacking footballers unfortunately.
It's obvious we lack depth. The summer plugged holes, but we still need upgrades in a few areas and credible deputies where our better players aren't performing.

It takes more than one window to do that.

Aside from the woeful performance tonight, we've largely had a good season. Adding some competition/fresh legs in January will be no bad thing.

Swear there is undiagnosed schizophrenia in our fan base - we go from best in the werld to dogs dinners week to week, when the truth is we are currently somewhere in between, and Carlo and Brands need several more windows to perform the required surgery on the squad.

Big Mick Keane was a huge miss for me - hope he is fully fit soon.

The Hammers did a number on us, very lucky goal to concede with ben switching off at the back - we didn't really deserve to loose but certainly didn't deserve to win it!

We looked hungover and couldn't pass 5 yards, which is why I think the postponement of the city game ruined any momentum we had.

The right side was a shambles with Richy and Sheamo garbage, siggy was back to his pointy ineffective worst, and DCL and Bernie were AWOL in the main.

It says it all when gomes was my motm for his cameo.

Very frustrating, as were the Leeds, Newcastle and Burnley games, but this is who Everton 20/21 are - Carlo's unfinished business.

The thing that absolutely annoys the be jesus out of me is the lack of effort. All players make mistakes but you have to take chances to make mistakes. The only chance our players took tonight was turning up when there's a world wide pandemic going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.